Windsor Hills Resort - Vacation Rental Homes - Water Park - Lagoon-Style Pool
Windsor Hills is under 2 miles to Disney's Worl Drive and less than a mile to many shopping and dining options. Car hire/rental is the best option to navigate the area, but Uber and Lyft are readily accessible options in the area and are very reasonably priced for those who choose not to drive. Taxi and shuttle services are available and assistance with a booking can be made at the Welcome Center.
Most guests now prefer the convenience of Uber or Lyft. An Uber to Epcot for 4 people is usually around $12 plus tip. In advance of an Uber or Lyft vehicle arriving at the gate, you should notify the gatehouse staff in advance and ensure the driver has your details including the address you are staying at Windsor Hills.
When ordering an Uber/Lyft to pick you up at Windsor Hills:
1. Put the address of your villa, townhome, or condo into Uber/Lyft as the pick-up. We'd recommend you build in an extra 15 minutes for pick-up because of the check-in process at the guardhouse and the chance of long lines.
2. Then message the driver with the resort address (2600 N Old Lake Wilson Road, Kissimmee, 34747) so that they will arrive at the guardhouse, not the back entrance, it is not accessible to guests).
3. Call the guardhouse on 407-397-1464 and advise that you have ordered an Uber/Lyft (leave a message if no one answers)
4. Do not use the "Pick Me Up Here" option (it relies on GPS - the guards require a physical address)
5. Advise Uber/Lyft that the driver’s license will be checked at the guardhouse. Cars/drivers without a valid driver’s license will not be allowed into the community.
There is no official Windsor Hills shuttle bus service run by the resort, however, private firms provide scheduled services daily from Windsor Hills and many of the hotels along the 192 connecting Windsor Hills to Disney, Sea World, Discovery Cove, Aquatica, Universal Orlando, Islands of Adventure, Wet n' Wild and the Orlando Premium Outlets shopping mall.